Boehringer Ingelheim is one the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the South East Asia and South Korea (SEASK) region. We are powered by a diverse workforce who creates value to our customers through our dynamic product portfolio.
Moreover, we are recognized in the region as:
- One of the top 10 pharma companies.
- A market leader in most of the therapeutic areas we play in for the Human Pharma business.
- The No. 1 company in the Animal Health business.
- Top Employer.
We do take our employees’ development seriously and are committed to helping them grow through extensive development programs, career opportunities and a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Are you looking to make a difference in your career?
Please apply for the position below.
This internship position will provide 1(one) year full exposure in various departments at our plant facility: PRODUCTION, BPE, SUPPLY CHAINMANAGEMENT, QUALITY OPERATIONS, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT & EHSS.
What You Will Do
The Intern will be posted in certain departments and will be assisted with a mentor during the program.
The Intern will be given a certain task during his/her assignment and the result of the assignment should be presented after a certain period of assignment.
The intern will be given the opportunity to learn and get involved in daily operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate from Pharmacy, Science, Engineering.
- GPA minimum of 3.00.
- Having experience in student organization at College/University.
- Having BPJS Health Membership.
- Willing to follow the Administration Procedure, Psychology Test, Interview, Focus Group Discussion and Presentation.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm