Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
The Global Corporate Banking division serves a diverse corporate client base. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific, serving clients in virtually all countries. We provide our clients with a range of services fundamental to their business, including strategic and financing advice, restructurings and risk management solutions, as well as capital raisings from both the public markets and private sources. We serve our clients through teams of professionals that bring together the full capabilities of the bank to satisfy one goal: helping our clients succeed. The role will mainly focus on CBK for 9 months and potential rotation to another line of business for the last 3 months.
What you will do
- Work in teams to create and deliver solutions to clients
- Help to generate ideas and cross selling opportunities for new and existing clients
- Support and assist the bankers with their client portfolio management – client development, pitching and execution, compile case studies and responding to client requests
- Maintain and report client information and coverage strategies
- Assist in deal execution and follow-up – assist in putting together internal memos, KYC process, interest / FX rate quotation
- Perform various statistical and financial analyses
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Produce and distribute internal documents for the team – meeting minutes, market reports, weekly pipeline reports
- Learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including experienced corporate bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:26th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.