Join our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions Team:
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. Our field services team supports the on-site installation, maintenance, and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.
Partner with the best:
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation/ maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
What You Will Do
As a Mechanical Field Service Engineer, after an intense Training Program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labor to ensure safety, compliance, and quality.
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting and commissioning of our rotating equipment and products at customer sites.
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed, and completed according to company standards.
- Properly manage company digital tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- From 0 to 2 years of experience in a mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar).
- Mechanical Technical degree, Engineering degree or Certificate IV with suitable experience.
- Basic knowledge of the installation and maintenance of rotating equipment.
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions.
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Ability to read technical drawings and schematics.
- Have a current passport.
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site.
- You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm