A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 14,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
We have an opportunity for an individual to join the Transport Planning team in the Jakarta office.
What You Will Do
As a Graduate Transport Planner with relevant degree in Civil Engineering, Planning or Transport, you will support the team with transport planning matters and will assist experienced transport planners technically, and in the management of projects. You will work under supervision within a defined area of responsibility and support in production of drawings, plans, reports and other deliverables.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is willing to work across a wide range of projects for both public and private sector clients. In addition to local projects, the successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to work on projects throughout the ASEAN region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to demonstrate engineering skills and knowledge.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Planning and Surveying,...
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm