Would you like to develop your skills being part of a team focused on helping customers transform and modernize faster thanks to cloud computing? Would you like to build demonstrations and technical content that help customers better understand what kind of new digital services the technology enables? Would you like to help customers to optimize their IT costs and participate to reduction their expenditure? Would you like to find quick wins that help customers to make their first steps in the cloud?
We are looking for an intern to join the AWS Public Sector, Solutions Architect team from May to August 2021.
What You Will Do
From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers and designers who love what they do. You will drive your own development with guidance and coaching from your manager and team, not to mention the excellent long-term development prospects you would expect from AWS.
The internship will provide interns with the AWS knowledge, tools, and techniques they need to become highly effective at creating new technical content and convincing conversations with customers.
Overview of the Role:
- Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
- Identify key technical advantages of AWS cloud that will help transform customers' IT.
- Build and customize demonstrations that demonstrate the value added by AWS cloud adoption for customers.
- Engage with customer technical teams about simple quick win workloads.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field.
- Graduation after August 2021.
- Must be able to legally work in Indonesia.
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from May to Aug 2021.
- Academic and practical experience in three or more of the following areas: networking, security, storage, database, architecture/infrastructure/OS and web or application development.
- Advanced to fluent proficiency in English.
- Cloud Awareness: Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company desired.
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Troubleshooting: Experience with QA, testing, helpdesk, IT support, or any technician or quality assurance type work desired.
- Experience managing application stacks from the OS up through custom applications or experience designing or implementing distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases desired.
- Knowledge of programming or other scripting languages and coding skills (C/C++/C#, Node.JS, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby) desired.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Networking, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows) desired.
- Experience with one or more of the following domains: systems administration (Linux/Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, BGP, VPN, Load Balancing), or programming (Node.JS, Java, Ruby, C#, Python, or PHP) desired.
- Working knowledge of AWS services, such as Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Block Storage, and Simple Storage Service desired.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm