Ginting & Reksodiputro in association with Allen & Overy (G&R) is a top tier Indonesia law practice and our lawyers are well-established leaders in the local market. We provide first class integrated full service on Indonesia and cross border transactions. This is what the client have come to expect from Allen & Overy across the world.
G&R welcomes recent graduates in the area of business, arts, science or psychology across the archipelago to join our HR Internship Programme.
The main objective of the paid 6-month programme is for you to get a first-hand insight into people management and human capital in ever changing working world.
During the programme, you will learn about the Firm - our practice areas, culture and life at G&R. You will also have the opportunity to attend to various people related matters from performance management, health and wellbeing to HR analytics.
This programme will also equip you with virtual on the job training with experienced HR and Business Services professionals including regular check-ins to improve your soft-skills and prepare your employability as the future HR professional in the new normal world.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the planning and executing of innovation programme pertinent to HR realm.
- Assist in the planning and executing of strategic programme pertinent to Health and Wellbeing.
- Assist in recruitment data analytics and virtual employer branding efforts.
- Manage our G&R Student Ambassador Programme.
- Assist the Jakarta COVID-19 Task Force.
- Act as a professional assistant to the Jakarta Head of HR and Business Services.
- Assist the Jakarta HR and Business Services team with ad-hoc operational tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of business, arts, science or psychology from a reputable university in Indonesia or overseas with minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in doing in-depth journal-based research and is data oriented.
- A creative, energetic and dynamic individual.
- Attentive to details and have a structured & logical thinking in time and task management.
- Excellent in English and Bahasa Indonesia both in writing and speaking.
- Passionate in managing people - have an agile mind-set and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual working world.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:10th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm