Ginting & Reksodiputro in association with Allen & Overy (G&R) is a top tier Indonesia law practice and our lawyers are well-established legal practitioners in the market. We provide first class integrated full service on Indonesian and cross border transactions. This is what clients have come to expect from Allen & Overy across the world.
G&R welcomes recent law graduates from notable universities across the archipelago to join the February intake of our Graduate Internship Program.
Interning with us is the best way to start your career in Law and to experience first-hand our culture. During your 6-month paid internship, you will get practical and hands-on experience in working alongside partners, associates and trainees on live and complex transactional deals.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in our numerous employee engagement activities and to attend our professional development sessions conducted for our lawyers in Jakarta.
What You Will Do
Some of the responsibilities of our legal interns are as follows:
- Perform in-depth legal research (field and desktop method).
- Perform legal drafting (proofreading, translating, & documents formatting).
- Assist in legal transactional deals.
- Assist in legal due diligence works.
- Assist in legal proposal & tender preparation.
- Assist in legal signing preparation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Law graduates across Indonesia.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Active contributors to the organization and the university.
- Has an X factor that is unique to you.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm