At AirAsia, we believe in building a #LearningCulture, and we are looking for talent to join our 12 months rotational program within the People & Culture department. We’re here to champion an inclusive culture and develop an inspiring and meaningful employer brand.
This 12 months’ programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you’ll need to become a leading HR professional. Being part of the program, you’ll learn how HR works in a large organization, and gain hands-on experience in a wide range of areas, from recruitment, colleague wellbeing to talent management, policy development and leadership support.
You’ll not only be learning, but bringing a fresh perspective to the table, and helping us shape and deliver the strategy which underpins how we work together and support each other.
What You Will Do
During the program, you will:
- Work with HR Partners and experts in fields like Reward & Employment and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Support change projects from a people perspective.
- Build excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Develop confidence and influencing skills to raise ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Acting as a performance partner to the business is a job, you’ll become familiar with. As People & Culture representative, you will play an important role in the professional lives of all Allstars. And because this is an extraordinary company, we go to extraordinary lengths to ensure potential is realized.
- Act as People Partner, keep our employees inspired, engaged and full of energy to fulfil their roles. This will involve building relationships with key stakeholders who deliver business-critical change. Collectively, this experience - alongside formal training and mentoring - will hone your leadership skills and give you the opportunity to realize your potential in a specialist area within HR.
What You can Expect from the Program:
- Learning and development – including formal training opportunities, as well as on-the-job learning and manager skill set improvement.
- Work on Business challenges, real business projects alongside top management and coached by PAC Leadership team.
- Organization effectiveness and development - plan the workforce required for tomorrow’s business challenges.
- Employee relations and engagement ensure we have a happy, informed and inspired population.
- Strategic HR Business partnering - working with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure their teams are engaged and their vacancies are filled.
- Recruitment Consultant - work with Business in understanding their talent requirements, ensure their vacancies are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates.
What Your Future could look like:
You may be employed full-time after the one-year program, you will continue your career at the placement you were prepared for during the program. Depending on your strengths, talents and preferences, you could move into a role as a Strategic Business Partner, Talent Acquisition or Reward Consultant to name a few.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Master degree in Human Resources, Business, Economics, Psychology, or similar with at least 2 years of work experience in related fields.
- You have the first experience in project management (an advantage).
- You have excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- You are inter-culturally sensitive.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, and enjoy working in a constantly changing environment.
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- You command high self-motivation.
At AirAsia, you’ll be inspired to reach your full potential, working on a range of placements while experienced leaders guide you.
If you have what it takes to be AirAsia’s Future Leader, apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm