At ADM, we actively foster employee development at every career stage. Our traineeship program facilitates an understanding of all aspects of our business in preparation for a role in our Origination Commercial team. You will undergo a structured (but flexible) learning plan, while gaining practical experience in the commodities trading business. The traineeship typically lasts between 12 to 16 months with a potential for overseas assignments for strong performers. During your traineeship, you will be based in our Jakarta office and be provided with support by a mentor from our commercial team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Economics/ Business / Commercial discipline with a focus in agriculture and/or international trade
- Experience working in a commercial environment - maximum up to two years. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Internationally mobile – willing to accept assignments in different countries on short notice
- Demonstrated interest in trading coupled with a strong drive for success and continuous improvement
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Willing to work long hours
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, analytical, customer-oriented and team player
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:25th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.