What You Will Do
As a technology analyst, you will:
- Have opportunities to work with the newest technologies to design best-practice technology solutions and deliver quality functional and application designs.
- Be part of project teams which support world-class information technology architectures, spanning from simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs, and help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
- Work with mentors who can help unleash your capabilities to develop impactful solutions through the power of technology.
- Get exposure to different roles and technology through rotation-based assignments across different industries as you develop your technology career here.
- Enhance your skills through continuous learning and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space.
- Enhance your skills and learn new skills through continuous training and development opportunities to build and strengthen your expertise in the ever-growing technology space.
- Receive professional mentorship and career coaching to help empower, drive, and guide you in your career aspirations and decisions.
To make your journey more meaningful, join our vibrant community where you get to hang out with peers, mentors, and our leaders. Be part of our fun online and on-ground activities so you can build strong connections that will nurture your growth.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs, your personal strengths, where you will experience a variety of interesting work across multiple domains and industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Willingness to learn and an interest in technology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required.
While these are not mandatory, it would be advantageous if you have:
- A computing background (e.g., Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering etc.).
- Basic knowledge or skills in programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, etc.).
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., AGILE, DevOps, etc.).
- A track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm